We understand that keeping your business and customers safe online means that you need to make sure that your website, IT security and your people are as secure as they can be.
The Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport published their Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2019 which confirmed that 32% of businesses reported a cyber security breach over a 12 month period, with an average annual cost per business of £4,180 where data or assets were lost following a breach.
Other stats that came out of this survey showed amongst those who identified attacks or breaches:
- 32% needed new measures to fight future attacks
- 27% took up staff time dealing with breaches or attacks
- 19% had staff stopped from carrying out daily work
- 48% identified at least one breach or attack per month
It's not just the financial and lost time aspects of a cyber attack that can leave a sour taste. The risk to a business can be significant. Customers need to be able to trust your company and brand and they will happily move providers or take other action if their trust is broken.
- Do you understand how secure your website and email addresses are?
- Do you understand your DNS Health from your Application security?
- Do IT terms have you reaching for Google?
- Are you aware if your company email addresses have been compromised?
- Do you know if you have been 'phished' before?
Let us try and help you out.
There are tools that can monitor your company website and email addresses and help you understand your vulnerabilities and alert you if your email address has been compromised. At Brisk we can do both of those things for you and we'll automatically let know when something has changed or if you need to take action. We'll even give you a free detailed report on your Cyber health so that you can make improvements to your security. And if you need help understanding what your results mean or what action you should take, we can also point you in the direction of some expert help too!
If you want to understand more about what some of the more technical words mean, why not download our free Cyber Terms Explainer guide here.
It's also important to recognise that it's not just about the tech' you have: According to analysis by technology experts, Verizon, 'phishing' was involved in 90% of cyber attacks in 2019. We humans are probably the weakest link, so training and awareness for you and your employees is essential. Learn more about the resources in Brisk and phishing training providers by starting a free trial of Brisk here.